RIL- investmentJanuary 28, 2021 2021-02-25 18:11
Wedding photography can be expensive, I get that. And photography isn’t the biggest priority for everyone, and that’s okay. But if photography is important to you, it’s so worth the investment. When the wedding is over, when the flowers have died and that delicious dinner is but a distant memory, all that remains is the photographs. You’ll have these for the rest of your life, and you’ll be able to look through them in years to come and remember just how you felt on your wedding day.
Every wedding is different which is why I offer a range of collections to suit your needs and budget. Get in touch to arrange a chat to go through all your options.
What do I get?
- A personal experience – initial consultation and pre-wedding meeting, either in person or by video chat, and as much help and advice as you need along the way
- One or two photographers on the day, depending on what you need
- A beautiful, private online gallery with 500-700 edited photos, from which you can download and share all your photos with friends and family, as well as buy prints and other products from (if you wish!)
- All photographs in both high-resolution (perfect for printing) and web-size (perfect for sharing online).
- Full personal printing and sharing rights
- A highlights slideshow of your day
- The option of a beautiful, handmade album as part of your collection, or to add on at a later date